Our massive event sized kit is perfect for any fundraising event or as an addition to your face painting, airbrush or nail art business. For just a small outlay you can make £1000+ profit for just a few hours work.
Our high quality stencils, cosmetic body glue and cosmetic approved glitter powder will give you everything you need to start your own business from home or as add-on guaranteed fundraiser for your event.
Perfect for parties, weddings, nights out and fundraising events our glitter tattoo kits come in all sizes to suit every pocket and occasion. All our kits contain everything you need to be applying our tattoos and making a profit as soon as you’ve opened the package.
Full contents of the kits:
- 500 x Glitter tattoo stencils (we will supply a wide selection of our most popular designs unless you have specific requirements or a theme for your event)
- 10 x 5ml cosmetic body glue with brush included
- 50 x pots of cosmetic grade glitter powder in assorted colours
- cosmetic finishing brush
How much to charge for your tattoos:
- sell at 50p each to make almost £200 profit
- sell at £1.00 each to almost £450 profit
- sell at £2.50 each to make well over £1000 profit
We design and cut all our stencils in-house so we can tailor a kit just for you. Simply get in touch with us and let us know the stencils you’d like and we can put a bespoke kit together just for you. You can view our latest stencils catalogue on our website here
Our glitter tattoos are simple to apply and give fantastic results in no time, guaranteed to keep the smiles flowing. Follow these simple steps for perfect results:
- Clean the area where the tattoo is to be applied (we recommend alcohol based wipes – not supplied)
- peel the backing paper off the stencil
- apply the stencil to the skin and smooth down gently
- brush a thin layer of cosmetic glue to the cut out areas of the stencil and wait a minute for the glue to become ‘tacky’
- sprinkle or brush on your glitter to stick to the glue
- gently peel the stencil off
- brush the tattoo to remove any loose glitter
- send the delighted child (or big child!) away with a big smile on their face
Our full range of kits are perfect for any occasion. These are a few of the themes available:
- Angry Birds
- Big Hero / Baymax
- Bugs & Insects
- Chinese Symbols
- Christmas – including santa; snowman; snow flakes; christmas trees etc.
- Disney Frozen – including Elsa; Olaf; and more
- Dragons – lots of dragons, dragons and more dragons!
- Fairies – a varied selection of all kinds of fairies and all things fairy
- Football World Cup – including St George flag; 2014 logo; St George heart; footballers 2/3 part flags
- Halloween – including pumpkins; ghosts; witches; bats etc.
- Harry Potter – wonderful wizarding time
- Hen Party – Hens on Tour signs and pictures
- Horse and Pony
- Little Mix
- Minecraft – a retro style for the modern game
- Mixed party kit for boys and girls – a selection of tattoos suitable for boys and girls
- Mixed party kit for boys – including pirates; dragons; super heroes etc.
- Mixed party kit for girls – including fairies; princesses; hearts etc.
- One Direction – a great selection for the 1D fans in your life
- Paws and Claws
- Pirates – Aaaargh – everything for a perfect pirate party
- Princess – the best variation of princesses you can buy
- Star Wars – May the Force Be With You
- Super Heroes – logos and icons for all the super heroes
FREE P&P ON ALL OUR ITEMS
If you’d like to place a bespoke order check out our current catalogue here and get in touch for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I buy different quantities to those shown?
A: Yes, please contact us with your requirements and we will happily discuss different quantities
Q: Do you offer discounts for bulk purchases?
A: We will always consider offering a discount for bulk purchases. Contact us to discuss
Q: Can I just buy stencils; glitter or glue
A: Yes, we are more than happy to replenish your kits. Contact us with your requirements
Q: I’m planning a party with a particular theme, can you personalise a kit for me?
A: Absolutely, all our products are prepared by hand and we specialise in providing bespoke and hard to find products so if you can’t see what you need just ask and we’l see what we can do.
Q: Can you make me a custom stencil for an event?
A: We design and cut all our stencils in house and have undertaken custom stencils for a number of events and customers. Please contact us with your requirements and we’ll work with you to get the perfect designs
Q: Can I mix and match the stencil or specify how many I want of each?
A: If you don’t ask you don’t get! Wherever we can we will try and meet your requirements. Please add any special requests when you checkout and we will try to accommodate your needs.